(Paypal) What is PayPal?
PayPal is a website used to send and receive money online. That is, through this you can send or receive money anywhere in the world. Money transactions can be done through PayPal very easily and it is extremely secure.
PayPal is the world’s most famous online payment service company. Most of the money transactions in the world are done through PayPal. This is the most trusted company. More than 100 million people in the world have PayPal accounts.
There are three types of PayPal accounts.
- (Personal Account) Personal Account
- (Premier Account) Premier Account
- Business Account
1. (Personal Account) Personal Account
Personal account is also called individual, this account can be used only for PayPal account, this account can be used for personal use.
But only from paypal account to paypal account it means that if someone wants to pay you online
So that user cannot pay you directly from his credit card or debit card, that user can send you money only by using the balance in PayPal account, most of it is used for personal use only.
2. (Premier Account) Premier Account
In this account, apart from PayPal account, you also accept different types of credit card or debit card for the transaction of money, whereas you cannot do these things in personal account.
3. Business Account
Most of the use of this account is done by business men ie business people, such as any company or company group, etc., use this type of account, this account type is valid for all types of cards such as credit card or debit card.
Advantages of Paypal Account:
- With the use of PayPal, you can send or receive money anywhere in the world.
- In PayPal, you can pay using credit card and debit card.
- With PayPal, you can send your money directly to your bank account.
- Through PayPal, you can transact money anywhere in the world.
- PayPal is a secure online service, your data is completely secure.
(Paypal Account) Requirements for PayPal Account:
- To create a PayPal account, you must have an email account because PayPal only transfers money through an email account.
- If you want to send money to someone, then for this you must have a credit card or debit card, only then you can send money.
- If you want to send money to the bank from PayPal, then you will need a PAN card number, only then you can send the received money to your bank account.
Paypal Account How To Create PayPal Account?
- To create a PayPal account, you paypal.com You have to go to the website, here you will see the option of SignUp in the right side, you have to click on it
2. After clicking on Sign Up, you will be asked in the next screen whether you want to create Individual Account or Business Account. Since you are creating a PayPal account for yourself, tick the Individual Account here and click on Continue.
3. Now you have to enter all your details like country name, email address and password etc. After filling the correct information click on Continue.
4. The next screen will look like the one below, in which you have to write your country, email and password and then click on Continue.
5. After this, you have to fill all the details about yourself in the next screen and after that tick the Terms and Conditions and click on ‘Agree and Create Account’
6. You will be asked to add your card (Debit or Credit Card) in the next screen, then here you fill all those things and if you do not have any card now, then you can do it later. You click on ‘I’ll Link My Card Later’.
What is PayPal
7. Now your account is completely created which you can see in the image below
Friends, if you liked this post, then do not forget to share it with your friends. You share it on social networking sites like facebook or twitter to reach more people. Thank you !
Keep Sharing, Because Sharing is Caring